Baked Cauliflower And Pumpkin Salad
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- To prepare the dressing place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped
- Place the cauliflower and pumpkin on a large oven proof tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft
- Toast pine nuts in a small fry pan on low heat until lightly brown
- To serve arrange the vegetables on a large platter and drizzle with dressing. Top with pine nuts and coriander
Comment Form is loading comments...