Crispy Chicken Salad
- To make the dressing place all ingredients in food processor and process until combined
- To prepare the chicken whisk the egg in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste
- Place the almond meal in a separate large bowl
- Dip one tenderloin at a time in the egg mixture and then transfer it into the bowl with the almond meal. Coat the chicken all over with the almond meal and repeat process with the remaining chicken
- In a fry pan add the oil and heat on low. Then add the chicken and cook both sides until golden brown
- Arrange the cos lettuce, cherry tomatoes and chicken on a plate. Top with salad dressing and hard boiled eggs (cut into quarters)
Comment Form is loading comments...