- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice
- Remove the cauliflower and add the parsley and onion in the food processor and process until finely chopped
- Cut the tomatoes in slices and remove the seeds. Dice the tomato into small pieces
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. Cut again into long thin strips and dice into small pieces
- Add the cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and parsley in a bowl and mix well. Optional – you can cook the cauliflower for 1 minute in a fry pan or 30 seconds in a microwave if you prefer the cauliflower not to be raw
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad and mix well
- To serve top with the sesame seeds
Comment Form is loading comments...