- Spray a fry pan with oil spray and cook the asparagus for 3-5 minutes until cooked. Set aside
- In a bowl crack the 3 eggs, add salt and pepper and whisk. Set aside
- Spray the fry pan with some more oil spray and add all the vegetables (except the asparagus) and cook for 5 minutes
- Once the vegetables are cooked, turn the heat to low and then add the egg mixture to the pan
- Cook for about 3 minutes making sure it doesn’t burn on the bottom and it is cooked almost all the way through
- To finish cooking off the top of the omelette, place the pan under the grill for a minute
- Slide the omelette out on to a plate and serve topped with asparagus spears
Comment Form is loading comments...